OK, I guess it’s my turn to do this.
In case you haven’t seen this yet, basically you’re supposed to put your Winamp/WMP/etc. playlist on shuffle, take the first 20 songs, take down the one or two best lines, and see who can guess the songs. Well, here ya go.
He went to the White House, showed LBJ his butt
Would you want to see if seeing meant that you would have to believe
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
4. Don’t say words you’re gonna regret/Don’t let the fire rush to your head
5. I’m looking for my car/But I must’ve sold my car/When I needed to buy an electric organ
6. I disconnected my heart and cut myself on the wire
Another kiss in the basement, pour salt on my tongue
8. I think it’s time to make this something that is more than “only fair”
9. And all the politicians shake their asses/Looking for the back door
10. I’m burnin’ up the freeway early this mornin’/I’m a-passin’ everybody, oh, nothin’ but corn, man/Outta my way, I don’t drive with my horn
11. There’s no time to cry/Happy, happy
12. Are we listening/To hymns of offering
13. She can’t tell me that all the love songs have been written/’Cause she’s never been in love with you before
14. You might faint from the fight but you’re gonna find it/For every challenge could have paradise behind it
15. It’s 5:26 AM, I’ve got nothing left that I can say/5:26 AM, black and white is melting into gray
Ya canna’ change the laws of physics/laws of physics/laws of physics/Ya canna’ change the laws of physics/laws of physics, Jim!
17. We are young but getting old before our time
Her hair is blonde and mine is brown, they both start with a B
19. If you think I’m giving up on you, you’re crazy/If you think I don’t love you, well then you’re just wrong
20. Took your paintings off the wall/That one of me that you call “Doll”