In celebration of the fact that I got my first bill for my new computer:
The five things that Loog still needs to do to make his computer 100% back to the way it was
1. Figure out why my TV tuner isn’t working and re-install it.
2. Go to Target; return my CounterStrike game for one that actually has a CD in the box.
3. Download Virtual Stopwatch or some other countdown timer programs for when I’m feeling all game show-y again.
4. Retrieve the NeoRageX emulator; get Money Exchanger ROM.
5. Get my old crippled hard drive back from my brother-in-law and see if there’s anything I can do myself to recover any files from it.
How many of those will actually get accomplished (especially 1; I’m about ready to give up and buy a whole new one) remains to be seen.