First of all, I’ve got new messageboards. Check them out.
Second of all, my second attempt at creating a homemade Plinko Board needs only a few cosmetic additions before it is totally complete. As it stands now, it plays quite well.
Some pictures of the board:
A full-scale shot of the board
You can see the pegs better from this angle
Things I have left to do:
1) Place dividers along the bottom to separate the dollar amounts
2) Add a receptacle to the bottom to catch the chips
3) Prime & paint the entire board white
4) Add acetate overlays to the top and bottom with the Plinko name/dollar amounts
The changes I made to the dimensions and the peg width worked quite well, and I even added triangles to the side to act as kickers instead of using extra pegs. Hopefully it’ll look good enough to bring with me to Ben Ziek’s next Game Night on Saturday.