At the end of the first round, here’s how our contestants stand:
riversidedimple is in the lead with 30 points!
oafarivar is in a close second with 25 points!
amnewsboy is in the hunt with 15 points!
santiago22, marc412 and usasatsui are on the board with 5 points each!
smartguy323 and travisleberle made guessed, but did not score.
All right folks, time for round two. I’ve taken all the songs that haven’t been guessed yet and have added to their lyrics; the new lyrics will appear in bold below. Bear in mind, this may result in one or more songs being given the Lisa Donovan treatment. Remember, though, I need a full title and artist in order for you to get credit. Each song is now worth 3 points.
6. Moments that we share/Special times alone/Just don’t ever change/’Cause I’m so into you/And you know it feels good to know that you’re there for me
11. Drug trip is not a drug trip so you feel a bit insulted/Space walk is like a space walk with a corresponding weight loss
12. And the morning you wait for the sun/And secretly hope it won’t come/But time washes everyone clean/Honey now, don’t bail on me 14. “So I pulled into a Shell station; they said I’d blown a seal. I said, ‘Fix the damn thing and leave my private life out of it, OK pal?'”
16. It means so much to me, like a birthday or a pretty view/But then I’m sure that you know it’s just for you
18. Do you really wanna play this game just to keep things going/Or are you ready now to let it be/It’s like sometimes you wanna see the rain but the sun gets in your eyes
20. The sensamilla salesman, the cops on the block/They know what I’ve been doin’, they see the way I walk/I wonder what they’d say now, I wonder what they’d do/To feel somebody want them the way I’m wanting you
21. In my prison cell I think these words/I was careless, I can see that now/I must be silent, must contain my secret smile/I want to tell you, you my mirror, you my iron bars
Thursday at noon PST will be your deadline for these remaining lyrics.