Now that my internet connection is back up and running, we can finish this thing. Unfortunately, my webhost doesn’t seem to be cooperating with me when it comes to hosting files, so that kinda torpedoes the idea I had for the third round.
Just to recap the scores:
riversidedimple is still in the lead with 33 points!
oafarivar is still in second place with 25 points!
amnewsboy still has a solid 15 points!
santiago22, marc412 and usasatsui still have 5 points!
jiggerypokery has gotten on the scoreboard with 3 points!
For the third round, as a tip of the hat to Name That Video’s “Bid-a-Vid” clues, I will now provide cryptic clues to both the artist and the song name. Obviously, these along with the lyrics should make these final six songs pretty easy to identify, so you’ll only get 1 point for each song you get right. However, whoever has gotten the most songs correct in the game will earn a 20 point bonus, so many of you still have a shot to win the game.
Here are the remaining lyrics (artist/title clues beneath):
6. Moments that we share/Special times alone/Just don’t ever change/’Cause I’m so into you/And you know it feels good to know that you’re there for me
Soprano! Tenille! Loc!/Is Enjoyable
11. Drug trip is not a drug trip so you feel a bit insulted/Space walk is like a space walk with a corresponding weight loss
They May Play for San Francisco/Pajamas of the Morose Satellite
16. It means so much to me, like a birthday or a pretty view/But then I’m sure that you know it’s just for you
Barbarella’s evil doctor/River
18. Do you really wanna play this game just to keep things going/Or are you ready now to let it be/It’s like sometimes you wanna see the rain but the sun gets in your eyes
Owl and the Fugu/Depressed Heist
20. The sensamilla salesman, the cops on the block/They know what I’ve been doin’, they see the way I walk/I wonder what they’d say now, I wonder what they’d do/To feel somebody want them the way I’m wanting you
Ozzy of Arc/Silent Partner
21. In my prison cell I think these words/I was careless, I can see that now/I must be silent, must contain my secret smile/I want to tell you, you my mirror, you my iron bars
New York Football Players, Perhaps/No one is aware of my strategy
Answers must be in by Friday, 12:01 AM PST.